書名：Brainblocks: Overcoming the 7 Hidden Barriers to Success，語言：英文，ISBN：9781469003580，作者：Tsaousides, Theo, Dr./ Pratt, Sean (NRT)，出版日期：2017/04/25，類別：心靈養生
Brainblocks are the mental obstacles that keep people from achieving success, defined as setting, pursuing, and achieving a goal.
Managing the brain is the solution to preventing mental blocks from interfering with achieving your goals. And neuropsychologist Dr. Theo Tsaousides gives you the tools to improve:
- the seven brainblocks to success (self-doubt, procrastination, impatience, multitasking, rigidity, perfectionism, negativity)
- the characteristic feelings, thoughts, and actions associated with each brain block
- the brain functions involved in goal-oriented action
- brain glitches and how they create setbacks
- the cost of not removing brain blocks
- the best strategies to remove the blocks
- actively search for brainblocks in your actions, thoughts, and feelings
- recognize and label each brainblock as soon as it is identified
- practice each strategy consistently until it becomes second nature
- track your progress toward a goal
Through these strategies you will learn to overcome these cognitive obstacles and harness the power of the brain to achieve success in any endeavor.
【資料來源 / 版權 與 商品購買網址】
商品來源：博客來, 分類：博客來, 外文書, 心靈養生, 心理分析, 存在心理學