書名：Yearbook Commercial Arbitration 2016，語言：英文，ISBN：9789041169181，作者：Van Den Berg, Albert Jan，出版日期：2016/12/15，類別：人文社科
The Yearbook Commercial Arbitration continues its longstanding commitment to serving as a primary resource for the international arbitration community with reporting on arbitral awards and court decisions applying the leading arbitration conventions, as well as on arbitration legislation and rules.
What’s in this book:
Volume XLI (2016) includes:
- excerpts of arbitral awards made under the auspices of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the Milan Chamber of Arbitration (CAM) and the Paris International Arbitration Chamber (CAIP);
- notes on new and amended arbitration rules, including references to their online publication;
- notes on recent developments in arbitration law and practice in Argentina, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Greece, India, Iraq, Myanmar, Peru, Poland, the Russian Federation, Serbia, the United Arab Emirates and Vietnam;
- excerpts of 96 court decisions applying the 1958 New York Convention from 27 countries – including, for the first time, cases from Armenia and the Dominican Republic – all indexed by subject matter and linked to the General Editor’s published commentaries on the New York Convention;
- excerpts from other court decisions of interest to the practice of international arbitration;
- an extensive Bibliography of recent books and journals on arbitration.
The Yearbook is edited by the International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA), the world’s leading organization representing practitioners and academics in the field, with the assistance of the Permanent Court of Arbitration, The Hague. It is an essential tool for lawyers, business people and scholars involved in the practice and study of international arbitration.
【資料來源 / 版權 與 商品購買網址】
商品來源：博客來, 分類：博客來, 外文書, 人文社科, 法律, 法律專業